15 January 2010

Day 5

Sean-Michael and I were watching my wonderful, new 7th season of Beverly Hills 90210 this morning when I got the absolutely genius idea to travel around, in search of locations from the t.v. series. We had such a wonderful time and I haven't been so excited in quite some time. A few of the places are hardly recognizable but it was still a blast! Thank you, Sean-Michael, for sitting with me through hours of traffic and chauffering me around all of Southern California. <3


Peach Pit

After Dark

Beverly Hills Beach Club

The Girls' Beach House

KEG House

California University

Dylan's House

Walsh House

1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome :) I had a lot of fun with you today! When we finish watching all the seasons we can go to all the places we didn't get to see! Pusu

    ReplyDelete