29 December 2009

The Art of Procrastination

I'm constantly procrastinating. Writing this post, right now, is me procrastinating; I have a RRQ (reading response question) that I should be working on at this very moment, due at midnight - I'll do it later.
Anyhow, the topic is Cynthia Enloe's concept of "feminist curiosity". It pertains to globalization and explains how aspects of our lives should not just be accepted. We should not ncessarily be content with all we view as "natural"; rather we should question some of these issues and ideals. The "That's just the way it is" mentality will not inspire change and must; therefore, be avoided if progression and improvement is what we seek.
I think I'm now going to attempt to channel my writing efforts into the assignment I should actually be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment